Monday, November 30, 2009

Where to start, where to start...



I have been away with my family. It was a great time.

I observed SO many things that I want to discuss with you that I'm not even sure where to start, but let me just give you some hints.

I think I'm a Communist.

A woman told me I need Botox to my face.

I saw the best and worst of humanity.

I did not win even one game of BINGO. I am officially the unluckiest person I know.

And, after I finish the laundry, we'll talk about it all week. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

carey f said...

You need Botox? I hope your response was close to "I think you need to edit what you say to people."

I ran thru a department store here right before the holiday and over heard an older woman say to a stranger walking past her - "You need to lose a lot of weight" -- I was horrified for the over weight woman. I pitied the older woman that she could so easily cast judgment on someone she didn't know.

Glad you had a good holiday and the family picture is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Parenting is pretty much communism. You own everything--the house, the clothes, the toys--and you allow them to use them. You make the rules.

Anonymous said...

I never win at the bingo either but Katie won the "one size fits no one bingo t shirt." Sounds like you had a great time! and you DON'T need botox.

Maureen said...

Besides stating the obvious (if you need Botox, I need to climb under a rock) ....I hope to God (literally) that I never meet this woman, I'm sure she'd have me in tears :(