Monday, September 8, 2008

I need some serious Geek Squad

This poor blog is experiencing technical difficulties - which means that Wendy had a massive computer crash late today and the expert that looked at it tonight starting singing a dirge. A kind soul loaned her a moment on his laptop to write you this message, but there is no guarantee that she will talk with you tomorrow. She will be computer shopping and mourning the fact that her latest 2 chapters had not been saved. Yes, that is the sound of her sobbing herself to sleep.

See you in a day or two.

5 comments:

Kristopher Dean said...

http://www.apple.com/mac/

your saviour

militia207 said...

always back up ..... i'll bring my pc with me today you can borrow it today.... remember I said
b-o-r-r-o-w **grin***

a fan of judge judy's

Anonymous said...

someone confesses to be a fan of judge judy! me too!!!! I have a lap top you can use. stop by anytime....

Todd said...

Sorry about your computer. I have a laptop, too, and if you're in the area . . .

And I was really looking forward to disagreeing with you today. It's just so American of you to take your hard drive for granted.

Unknown said...

Hey cousin,

Wish I was closer so I could provide more geek opinion.

You might look into online backup systems that silently back up important files to a remote server on the internet. Very cheap and easy to use.

"Be nice to geeks. One will be your boss some day." - Anon