Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekend Word 17

I think 17 is right, but if it's not, feel free to correct me. Well, it's a weekend, that means a WORD!

Put on a jacket, root for the Eagles, write with the opposite hand and show your skills at wordsmithing. Click on a word below, use it in a sentence (feel free to practice pronouncing it on innocent bystanders) and type that sentence into the comments section. A winner will be declared on Sunday evening, 10 p.m. est. Good luck.

Sunday is closer than you think...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one that captures a few meanings of the word:

I like Sarah Palin, but the propinquity of the November elections makes me wonder whether mere awareness of Alaska's propinquity to Russia is evidence that she possesses anything with sufficient propinquity to foreign policy experience.

Unknown said...

I have been bummed at the lack of propinquity between my wife and I over the past 3 weeks. Luckily she finishes her rotation next week!

the lovely ms jasmine of course said...

Hear you go Aunt Wendy. . . . .

I always make sure meal time, exercise in the park and nap time are in close propinquity of each other.

The Lovely Ms Jasmine Of Course