Friday, March 13, 2009

A Weekend Contest

So, my friend, Susan Isaacs, has a new book out entitled, Angry Conversations With God. I will review it for you next week, but go ahead and buy it by clicking here OR WIN ONE by entering the Weekend Contest.

Here's the deal: Since I am notoriously unfair when judging contests, let's make it even Steven, shall we? I have written down a number between 1 and 100 (truthfully, I let my daughter pick one to record). In the comments section below, give me your best guess. You have until Sunday night (3/15) at 10:00 pm to enter, at which time Mia will declare a winner.
It's a great book. I have laughed and smiled my way through AND I have learned more about who God is and who I am in light of Him. Next Monday we will talk about conversations that we have had with God and take a look at Susan's great work.
You go, Isaacs! I'm bursting for you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

34

Anonymous said...

55

Anonymous said...

pi

Momof5 said...

82 (please, please, please)

Brad said...

7
:)

Anonymous said...

49

Anonymous said...

Eighty five!

or 85


: )

Anonymous said...

77

Anonymous said...

Laura says 15