Thursday, April 16, 2009

Up to my eyeballs in you name it

If I tried to list all the things that are going on right now, I would not know where to begin. After consulting the experts about our explosion issues, we have discovered the need to have the concrete floor of our home jack-hammered up.
Needless to say, I have been slightly overwhelmed by the events of the past few weeks (and the cost of the repairs). Not delirious or frantic, mind you, just slightly out of sorts.
On the bright side, I have been forced to decide about every item I have ever stored in my home - remember my desire to unclutter? Anyone looking for an oil and seafood soaked loveseat?? It's yours free of charge - delivery included.
I will return with my pretentious ponderings and forced analogies soon. Thank you for your kind emails and offers to help. If I currently owe you an email or return call - be patient with me. I'm not ignoring you, I simply can't think over the chaos.

No comments: