Sunday, May 25, 2008

And the Weekend Word winner is...

WOW. Tell the truth. Did you play the audio version on Dictionary.com?? ahn-bawn-pwan. Very cool word, mon amis.

S'il vous plait. I appreciate all of you who entered. But, without further adieu, the winner is:

PAM NYBERG! embonpoint: When I saw that Wendy chose embonpoint as her weekend word, I thought she was interested in sewing; little did I know that it was actually a karmic coincidence that she would describe me the same day I found her on the net.
Staying true to my COMPLETELY FAIR judging record, not only did I laugh at her definition, but I haven't seen or heard from Pam in 22 years. She wins, baby. How the heck are you, Pam!?!?!
I'm sure you noticed that I entered my own sentence (yes, I forgot a word). I was getting nervous about reaching my lofty goal of 8 entries, so I avoided a week of depression and over-eating by posting my own.

No comments: