Sunday, June 1, 2008

And the Weekend Word winner is...

What an intense battle this week! THREE, count 'em, THREE whole entries and an apology from my friend for missing a breakfast date. It's all going according to plan.

The winner is:

militia207 "As the television show The Tudors starts winding down we see Queen Anne Bolin losing her head over her failing marriage while King Henry becomes completely uxorious to eventual wife number 03 Lady Jane Seymour."

Even though I hated "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman," (who knew she married Henry VIII? was that before Dancing With the Stars?) I am a shameless fan of "The Tudors." So, militia207 is this week's winner and champion.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I know this has nothing to do with the very well said sentence using uxorious, but, Meredith and I thought you would get a kick out of this.

On Saturday Meredith and I were talking about blogs and such, and she recommended that I check out your blog, she said, since I like what Susan Isaacs had to say that I would like your blog. So I get home and see that you had left a comment on one of my entries.

I'm glad my entry made you smile.

Maureen said...

Please don't discontinue the contest for lack of participation....I forgot about it this week. One of these days I'm going to give it a try.

I love that you do this!