Sunday, November 16, 2008

And the winner is...

In some weird way, I will miss the Weekend Word. It is cool to think that my friend in Angola, Africa (Stephen) can just jump on the computer and remind me of Dr. Spaulding. And I will miss the mind games that Todd, an old friend from high school, used to play with his anonymous entries. Jared, who I miss a lot, always made me SMILE. But the winner of the final Weekend Word is:
wayne wicks: "Wendy is using circumlocution to tell us that she doesn't want to work weekends anymore."
Not only is his sentence funny, it is true. AND he is my truly wonderful Canadian cousin. Actually, all my cousins are Canadian, but I do not hold that against them.
Thanks to all who played over the months. What will we do next weekend? Yeah, I can think of zillions of alternatives, too.

No comments: