Friday, November 7, 2008

Weekend Word

I am marrying Steve's cousin and her fiance tomorrow. We had the rehearsal tonight and all went well. In the theatre, we used to say that terrible dress rehearsals made great opening nights, but I hope that doesn't hold true for weddings.
If you are new to the Weekend Word click here. If not, smell the cider, rake some leaves and devein the shrimp. Click on the word below, mull it over in your brain for a minute then use it in a fantabulous sentence. Write your sentence in the comments section before 10:00 pm e.s.t. on Sunday, for that is when a WINNER will be declared.

I think I could go for a late night snack...

2 comments:

militia207 said...

With the economy everybodies holiday may be a little on the light side with the gift giving but when it comes to the delicious holiday food and cookies everbody can still be a trencherman.

Militia207

Anonymous said...

My biggest problem is that I'm a trencherman, and sadly, it makes me big!